Kat’s mother-in-law Beth and I had the fun of throwing a baby shower for Kat and Jason on Saturday, March 14. Rich catered the event and Beth furnished a cake. I was in charge of activities. Here are some scenes from the festivities.
The Ohio and PA Mitchell girls joined us, along with dear friend, Bev.
Laurel’s invitation made another appearance--on the cake!
Bev’s basket held everything needed to feed the baby those early foodsincluding the travel booster seat and the food.
Our beloved friend Peg has known Kat since Kat was five years old.She has helped shape who Kat is today and was there to share in the festivities.
Laurel sent a “Baby in Sight” mirror to monitor the little one in the car.
Jason’s grandma June and other guests made beautiful blankets for the baby.
Sharon sent baby a Boston Red Sox (for Jason's benefit) onesie and pants .
Barbara was one of many who brought books to start the baby’s library.




1 comment:
Looks like it was a wonderful event. I wish I could have been there. Miss you much.
Post a Comment