Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break and Easter Sunday

Tuesday evening, April 7, Rich took me to BWI where I got on a plane to Chicago to spend a few days with Sharon, Mark, and Ella. Ella bonded with me almost immediately and we had a wonderful time together. I took her a rain coat for spring, and although it is a little big right now, it will fit her perfectly for the rainy days ahead.


I really enjoyed getting to know this sweet little girl better. She is Miss Personality and Miss Curiosity - always interested in whatever is happening!





It was too short a visit, as I returned on Saturday afternoon.

On Easter Sunday we took dinner to Kat and Jason and spent the afternoon with them. Jason has been hard at work in the basement remodeling it to use as extra living space and an office for when Daniel arrives. He recently sent us incredible pictures of Daniel - still in the womb. Amazing what technology can do.


Here's what we see...


And this is what the ultra sound sees!


No comments: