I have been spending a lot of time with Kat and the kids while Jason travels for work. He spent a week in North Carolina near Hatteras and is in Michigan this week and next. Kat is adjusting to a new baby, a new house, and a traveling husband. I've been there and know how hard all that can be. Fortunately I am retired this year and can help out. Kat is doing very well in her recovery from the c-section operation and is managing the best she can. While it has been difficult for her, Grandma is loving the time spent with the children.
Abby at four weeks. She is already a precious armful!
Daniel loves to hold, hug, kiss, and help Mommy with Abby. He will get her pacifier or blanket for her and help in any way he can. He reads to her, talks to her and, when necessary, yells at her to stop crying.

No comments:
Post a Comment