Monday, August 24, 2009

What a Mess!!!

Today was the first chance I have had to work in my classroom to get ready for the start of the school year. My room was renovated this summer - they took down a wall and tore out a wall of cabinets. Since my classroom is in the TV studio, I had a lot of equipment as well as stuff for debate, S.A.D.D. Club, and the puppet troupe to unpack. This is what I saw when I opened the door this morning...
It looked a little more manageable this afternoon but I still have a lot to do. Needless to say, I'm quite tired. That's okay. School doesn't start for the students until tomorrow morning.


1 comment:

Where Our Treasures Are said...

Now you don't have to wonder what you're going to do with your students the first week--of course, they will be helping you unpack and put the room back together. :)